CLICK HERE FOR THE MAP AND FAQ
Schedule and Directions
Light Up the Pike will begin at 5:00 pm, and we’re making it easy for families to get on and off campus throughout the event. You can get directions to our campus on Google Maps, or by typing our address in your favorite mapping app (3031 Long Hollow Pike, Hendersonville).
- YES, WE’LL STILL HAVE FIREWORKS! The Shackle Island Fire Department will be on-site to monitor the fireworks, too.
- Fireworks will begin at 9:15 pm, and the car show will run from 5-8:00 pm.
- Shuttles will run throughout the event from Beech High School for the easiest way to get to and from our campus. They will run until the last person leaves the campus.
- Handicap parking and limited guest parking is available (until full) in the back parking lot.
- A designated “drop off zone” is available in the same parking lot if you would like to drop off your crew before parking at Beech.
- Bring your own chairs, and come prepared to have a blast! Designated family seating areas are located in the front lot.